Board of Directors
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Hoodland Fire Station meeting room
Link to Approved meeting minutes
Link to Letter Sent to Clackamas County in support of amphitheater containing incorrect information
- Roll call
- BOD communications & announcements: Informational reports on matters of general interest by BOD
- Approval of minutes
- Officers’ Reports/Directors Reports: This time is reserved for a brief update by the members of the Board of Directors on each person’s specific area of responsibility. Updates should be limited to 2-3 minutes per Director.
- Supported Activity Reports: This time is reserved for comments by the Executive Director, or the designated representative, of each Village Supported Activity. Updates should be limited to 2-3 minutes per representative.
- Oral communication from the public: This time is reserved for comments and inquiries from citizens. All persons wishing to speak. Remarks will be limited to 3 minutes per person. A total of no more than 20 minutes will be devoted to public comments.
- General Business:
a. 06-07 ODOT Grant for the Mountain Express Bus Update. Lead/Presenter Bob Reeves
b. Formation of bylaw review committee
c. Formation of budget committee
d. New Proposed Supported Activities:
- Rhododendron Community Bridge Park
- Barlow Trail County Park
- Stream Corridor Restoration Projects
- Mountain Heritage Homes – Preservation, Documentation and Showcasing
- New Business
a. Proposed supported activity: Villages at Mt. Hood Community Recreation Area
b. Developing a system to prioritize supported activities
- Adjournment to a regular meeting scheduled for October 17th, 2006 at 4 PM at the Hoodland Fire Department
All BOD meetings are open to the public and must be announced with an agenda, on the web site and at the library at least 7 calendar days prior to the day such meeting is to be held.