Board of Directors
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Hoodland Fire Station meeting room
Link to approved Meeting Minutes (html)
Link to approved Meeting Minutes (pdf)
- Roll call
- BOD communications & announcements: Informational reports on matters of general interest by BOD
- Approval of minutes - Link to draft minutes of 2006-10-08
- Officers’ Reports/Directors Reports: This time is reserved for a brief update by the members of the Board of Directors on each person’s specific area of responsibility. Updates should be limited to 2-3 minutes per Director.
- Supported Activity Reports: This time is reserved for comments by the Executive Director, or the designated representative, of each Village Supported Activity. Updates should be limited to 2-3 minutes per representative.
- Oral communication from the public: This time is reserved for comments and inquiries from citizens. Remarks will be limited to 3 minutes per person. A total of no more than 20 minutes will be devoted to public comments. Local residents are encouraged to bring forward items they would like to see addressed at future Town Hall Meetings.
- General Business:
a. ODOT Enhancement Grant Update.
Lead/Presenter: Susan Corwin
b. 06-07 ODOT Grant for the Mountain Express Bus Update.
Lead/Presenter Bob Reeves
c. Bylaw review committee update:
Lead/Presenter: Rick Applegate
d. Budget committee update: Lead/Presenter:
e. Supported Activities Update
- New Business
a. Developing a system to prioritize supported activities
(document describing proposal - PDF-9K)
b. Community endorsement to rename the existing community center.
c. Bylaw changes for November Town Hall Meeting: Quorum Issue
d. Request to endorse Mt Hood Columbia River Gorge Tourism Alliance’s
position to not collapse Oregon Tourism Commission Region 7
(Mt Hood – Columbia River Gorge) and Portland Metro Region.
(document describing issue - PDF-9K)
e. Developing and managing a communications and media plan
f. Improving public attendance
g. Establishing guidelines for dismissal of a member of the Board of Directors
- Town Hall Meeting Discussion
– Last 20 minutes of the meeting will be reserved for planning purposes for the
November Town Hall Meeting.
- Adjournment to a regular meeting scheduled for
November 21st, 2006 at 4 PM at the Hoodland Fire Department
All BOD meetings are open to the public and must be announced with an agenda, on the web site and at the library at least 7 calendar days prior to the day such meeting is to be held.