Board of Directors
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Hoodland Fire Station meeting room
Link to approved Meeting Minutes (html)
Link to approved Meeting Minutes (pdf)
- Roll call
BOD communications & announcements: Informational reports on matters of general interest by BOD
- Approval of minutes
- Officers’ Reports/Directors Reports: This time is reserved for a brief update by the members of the Board of Directors on each person’s specific area of responsibility. Updates should be limited to 2-3 minutes per Director.
- Supported Activity Reports: This time is reserved for comments by the Executive Director, or the designated representative, of each Village Supported Activity. Updates should be limited to 2-3 minutes per representative.
- Oral communication from the public: This time is reserved for comments and inquiries from citizens. Remarks will be limited to 3 minutes per person. A total of no more than 20 minutes will be devoted to public comments. Local residents are encouraged to bring forward items they would like to see addressed at future Town Hall Meetings.
- General Business:
a. ODOT Enhancement Grant Update - Susan Corwin
b. 06-07 ODOT Grant for the Mountain Express Bus Update - Bob Reeves
c. Bylaw review update - Rick Applegate
d. Budget update - Bob Reeves
e. Community Park & Recreation Area – Status and Next Step - Rick Applegate
f. Developing a system to prioritize supported activities - Rick Applegate
- Note on Prioritization of activities - Susan Corwin
- New Business
a. Board Secretary resignation
b. Community Complaint Resolution – Rick Applegate
c. Developing and managing a communications and media plan
d. Improving public attendance
e. Establishing guidelines for dismissal of a member of the Board of Directors
f. BOCC Study Session debrief – Susan Corwin
g. Town Hall Meeting debrief – Rick Applegate
h. Large project (Supported Activities) management
i. Timely availability of materials for BOD meetings – Susan Corwin
- Adjournment to a regular meeting scheduled for
December 19, 2006
Hoodland Fire Department
All BOD meetings are open to the public and must be announced with an agenda, on the web site and at the library at least 7 calendar days prior to the day such meeting is to be held.