1. Community Input on County Lands
2. updated minutes
3. Mar 20 minutes
Board of Directors
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Hoodland Fire Station meeting room
Link to Aproved Meeting Minutes
- Roll call
- Review of minutes of March 20,2007 Villages at Mt. Hood meeting
Review of Updated Minutes from previous Meetings
- Officers Reports
- Treasurer’s report - approval of May's ad &
- Secretary’s report &
- Chair’s report- by-laws from the county &
- Review of Strategic Planning Org.
- Response to new time of meeting
- Reports from Activities Directors
- Community Center- Barb Saldivar
- Mt. Express usage and schedule for the previous month-Bob Reeves
- Strategic Planning Org. – Progress on by-law changes, draft of citizen’s complaints & prioritize supported activities. Shirley Dueber
- Welches Salmon River Road Bike Lanes-Susan Corwin
- ZDO changes and best-known methods to enhance Mt. character-Don Mench
- Barlow Trail County Park –Don Mench
- Stream Corridor Restoration –Don Mench
- Mt. Heritage Homes- Nancy Dougherty
- Rhododendron Community Park –Steve
- Unfinished Business:
- Approval of "Community Input on County Lands" to go forward
to Town Hall for re-vote as a supported activity
- New Business:
- New meeting April 24 th
- Publicity-Dave Lythgoe
- Opportunity for filing for BOD positions.
- Board will consider preparation of annual report of their supported
activities to be printed and handed out at the annual meeting in May.
- Oral Communication from the public:
This time is reserved for comments and inquiries from citizens. Remarks will be limited to three
(3) minutes per person. A total of no more than 20 minutes will be donated to public comments.
- All BOD meetings are open to the public and must be announced with an agenda, on the web site and in the library at least 7 calendar days prior to the day such meeting is to be held.
- All materials must be available to the BOD and the public at least 7 calendar days prior to the day such meeting is to be held