image courtesy of USFS Air Quality Cams
Clackamas County Complete Communities Village Advisory Board
"Villages at Mt. Hood"
Tuesday, April 1, 2008 4-6 pm
Hoodland Fire Station Meeting Room, US 26
Can you find the meeting notice? See this picture and try....
Minutes from meeting:
2008-0417: None available
2008-0401: Meeting not posted by County
Since the County web site has not posted the meeting, its agenda, nor the minutes of the
previous meeting, the meeting must have been canceled
Agenda: (exactly as posted in the community, spelling errors included.)
1. ROLL CALL
2. SECRETARIES REPORT
3. TREASURER'S REPORT
4. VICE-CHAIR'S REPORT ON MT. EXPRESS
5. INTRODUCTION OF OUR SPEAKERS:
DORIS GROLBERT, DIRETOR OF CLACKAMAS COUNTY LIBRARIES and
DAN ZINZER, DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS AND ECOMOMIC (sic) SERVICES
6. DISCUSS WORK SESSION ON APRIL 8TH, AT THE HOODLAND FIRE HOUSE
ON HWY. 26, WELCHES FROM 3:00P.M. -5:00P.M.
7. BEGIN PLANNING FOR ELECTION AND TOWN HALL, MAY 17TH.
8 AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION
- All BOD meetings should be open to the public and must be announced with an agenda, on the web site and in the library at least 7 calendar days prior to the day such meeting is to be held.
- There is no requirement that any materials be available prior to the meeting but may be requested under Oregon public meeting laws but I have not had any success with that approach
Here is an example of how the current Villages BOD "notifies" the community.
When the issue of effective notice to the community was raised before, the response was:
Bob Reeves: "I was able to read the notice at the Post Office with no problem."
Rick Applegate stated: " ..I saw the notifications with ease"
Meeting Notice Checklist
©2007-9 Mocha Express Commentaries, the business/technology/organizational dynamics blog,
all rights reserved