image courtesy of USFS Air Quality Cams
Clackamas County Complete Communities Village Advisory Board
"Villages at Mt. Hood"
Also (Formerly) Strategic Planning Organization
Thursday, July 10, 2008, 7-9 pm
Hoodland Fire Station Meeting Room, US 26
Minutes of the meeting
(but were not available to the public before the day of the meeting!)
1. Roll call
2 Approve work session notes for January, April, May and June 2008
3. Discuss Main Street Program
4. Committee for parking issues?
5. Policy manual (work groups)
6. Board issues
- All BOD meetings should be open to the public and must be announced with an agenda, on the web site and in the library at least 7 calendar days prior to the day such meeting is to be held.
- There is no requirement that any materials be available prior to the meeting but may be requested under Oregon public meeting laws but I have not had any success with that approach
Meeting Notice Checklist
©2007-9 Mocha Express Commentaries, the business/technology/organizational dynamics blog,
all rights reserved