image courtesy of USFS Air Quality Cams
Clackamas County Complete Communities Village Advisory Board
"Villages at Mt. Hood"
Also (Formerly) Strategic Planning Organization
Hoodland Fire Station Meeting Room, US 26
Note: This is scheduled for the "2nd Thursday" of the month, which, according to the County Web site
is August 7, 2008.... must have interesting calendars for the Villages folk since my calendar shows this as the first Thursday and when the CPO meeting is.
None available as of August 7, 2008
<<<none available from County Web site as of August 13, 2008
The following was posted at one post office as of August 13, 2008
1. Roll Call
2. Approve minutes from Work Session for July 2008 <= not available to public?
3. Discuss Main Street
4. Policy Manual (progress report)
5. Discuss library and Town Hall
6. Board Issues
- All BOD meetings should be open to the public and must be announced with an agenda, on the web site and in the library at least 7 calendar days prior to the day such meeting is to be held.
- There is no requirement that any materials be available prior to the meeting but may be requested under Oregon public meeting laws but I have not had any success with that approach
Meeting Notice Checklist
©2007-9 Mocha Express Commentaries, the business/technology/organizational dynamics blog,
all rights reserved