image courtesy of USFS Air Quality Cams
Clackamas County Complete Communities Village Advisory Board
"Villages at Mt. Hood"
Also (Formerly) Strategic Planning Organization
Thursday, September 11, 2008 7-9 pm
Hoodland Fire Station Meeting Room, US 26
Draft Minutes posted 2008-1016-approved as written 2008-1113
As of September 3, 2008, an agenda has been "slipped" into the County Site with the
Label of "8/11/08" but the contents indicating "September 11, 2008"
Agenda labeled "8/11/08"
1. Roll call
2. Approve work session notes for August 14 2008
3. Policy manual (Progress Report)
4. Discuss information center and letter to BCC
5. Update on Library Measure
6. Board issues
- All BOD meetings should be open to the public and must be announced with an agenda, on the web site and in the library at least 7 calendar days prior to the day such meeting is to be held.
- There is no requirement that any materials be available prior to the meeting but may be requested under Oregon public meeting laws but I have not had any success with that approach
Meeting Notice Checklist
©2007-9 Mocha Express Commentaries, the business/technology/organizational dynamics blog,
all rights reserved