image courtesy of USFS Air Quality Cams
Clackamas County Complete Communities Village Advisory Board
"Villages at Mt. Hood"
Also (Formerly) Strategic Planning Organization
Thursday, November 13, 2008 7-9 pm
Hoodland Fire Station Meeting Room, US 26
Draft made available 2008-0202
Agenda: (as posted obscurely on a few bulletin boards but not by the County 11/8/08)
1. Roll Call
<=unannounced meeting2. Approve work session notes for August 14, 2008, September 28 2008
on September 28th????
3. Discuss December board meeting and annual report to BCC
4. Discuss Main Street Program
5. Rural area funding for law enforcement
6. Up-coming Legistative session
7. Mt. Hood Community College Classes
8. County Liaison-Chris Roth
9. Board Issues
- All BOD meetings should be open to the public and must be announced with an agenda, on the web site and in the library at least 7 calendar days prior to the day such meeting is to be held.
- There is no requirement that any materials be available prior to the meeting but may be requested under Oregon public meeting laws but I have not had any success with that approach
Meeting Notice Checklist
©2007-9 Mocha Express Commentaries, the business/technology/organizational dynamics blog,
all rights reserved