BCC Advisory Board
Villages at Mt. Hood
Town Hall?? Election??
Saturday January 24, 2015
Resort at the Mountain - Trees Room
9:00 am - noon
Also you might want to read: Villages Fumbles BCC Town Hall
on Villages of the Darned
After much prodding, including mails to the BCC, the PGA/Darned folk secretly posted the Agenda
To add insult to injury, with PGA and BCC acquiescence there is an "election" of some anonymous person
as, apparently, Mr. Robert "Putin" Reeves enforced by George "KGB" Wilson
(back to the good old USSR) believe
"Announcement of newly elected Mt. Hood Village Board Member"
after they "count" the ballots.
And here are the documents they "presented" (but didn't make available) now that it is February:
- Bus Ridership since the Ski areas took it over
- Deceptive presentation of survey results"
they claimed 115 but only had 70
did they give presentages to hide the parcity of the result
- Ongoing County audit of ZDO for clarity, usefulness
- 9:00 Open
- 9:30 Call to order and welcome – Bob Reeves
- Pledge of Allegiance - Judith Norval
- Introduction of Board Members
- Introduction of Interim Board Candidate – Joe Mazzara
Here is Mr. Mazzara's "application"
I got with a Public Records request last December
as far as I can tell do a web search just finds (possibly appropriate) obituaries
- 9:35 Mt. Hood Bus Update -Teresa Christoperson
- 9:45 Clackamas County Code Audit – Bob Reeves
- 10:30 break
- 10:40 Update on Library Move – Sara McIntyre
- 11:00 Results of Dorman Center Survey -Judith Norval – Marci Slater – Rick Green
- 11:10 Break into Groups
- 11:30 Voting for Village Board Member Closes in Five Minutes
- 11::35 Voting Closes
- 11:55 Voting Closes
- 11:55 Community input
- 12:00 Announcement of newly elected Mt. Hood Village Board Member