image courtesy of USFS Air Quality Cams
Villages at Mt. Hood Advisory Board
Resort at The Mountain – The Trees
9:00 am - noon (can't vote after 11:30)
The is no recording, not minutes, never will be.
Thus, they held an "election" and will leave no written records => violate Oregon Law?
Quote from Oct. 2, 2012 BOD minutes:
With respect to the Candidate Forum Ad in the Mountain Times:
"The ads and article did not run in the October issue..." in other words: they violated Oregon Public Meeting Law by not advertising the "election".
Results of the sham "election" at the unadvertised (private) meeting as reported
but never documented and confirmed:
1. A total of 41 people casting ballots: pathetic
2. Looks like only 2 people came for the
3. Subract the BOD, former BOD, & spouses (~25)
from the count and only 16 "citizens" showed up
4. Subract Cimino and 3 friends, leaves 12 people
5. 4 people didn't vote for the unknown Slater
Cimino& friends were likely those 4.
6. Wilson/Verdoorn/Slater/ likely, with 8 cronies,
didn't vote for Dueber/Norval
7. Women's club, Lion's club, and Senior Center likely
only had a total of 3 or 4 other people there (sad)
The only people doing anything....
Candidates are (click for application):
©2007-12 Mocha Express Commentaries, the business/technology/organizational dynamics blog,
all rights reserved