Villages at Mt. Hood Bylaws as amended Feb. 24, 2007.
Article VIII. Board of Directors
Page 7, lines 12-23
Section 4: Qualification, Election and Term, Resignation, and Dismissal
Section 4.1: Qualification
The qualifications and requirements to be a Director on the Board include:
- a citizen of the Villages at Mt. Hood.
- commitment of the time and being available for key meetings of the
Board and Village activities.
- demonstrated leadership and participation in activies that benefit
the Villages of Mt. Hood.
- demonstrated leadership and assistance in helping other activities
in making progress.
- attendance at a majority of the Board meetings for previous 6 months
before the election.
- commitment to working with and for the benefit of the collective
Villages at Mt. Hood.